Doctor insights on:
How Long Should You Wait To Drink Alcohol After Taking Plan B
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
It should: Not.Get a more detailed answer ›
I took 'react' which is said to be the generic of plan b. It's been more than 24 hours since I took it and I wonder if I can drink alcohol now.
Never: Most over-the counter allergy pills can cause some amount of sedation. Even "non-sedating antihistamines " such as Claritin (loratadine) or Allegra make some people drowsy. Since both alcohol and antihistamines can impair mental funtioning and reactions times, it is never advisable to mix these medications. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should you wait to drink alcohol after taking antihistamines?
- How long should you wait to drink alcohol after taking ibuprofen?
- How long should i wait to drink alcohol after taking benedryl?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after taking ibuprofen should i wait to drink alcohol?
- How long should you wait to drink alcohol after taking allergy pills?
- How long should you wait to drink after taking medicine?
- How long should you wait to drink after taking azithromycin?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free