Doctor insights on:
How Long Should You Wait To Drink Alcohol After Taking Plan B
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
It should: Not.Get a more detailed answer ›
I took 'react' which is said to be the generic of plan b. It's been more than 24 hours since I took it and I wonder if I can drink alcohol now.
Does smoking weed and drinking alcohol lessen the chances of plan b working if you took plan b that morning and drank/smoked later that day?
Hydrocodone and alco: Simply put when you take any opioid you should not drink alcohol, drive or operate machinery. From a safety point of view i would wait 24 hrs from the last pill taken before taking alcohol. Different md's have different views - i tend to be a little more strict and cautious. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should you wait to drink alcohol after taking antihistamines?
- How long should you wait to drink alcohol after taking ibuprofen?
- How long should i wait to drink alcohol after taking benedryl?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after taking ibuprofen should i wait to drink alcohol?
- How long should you wait to drink alcohol after taking allergy pills?
- How long should you wait to drink after taking medicine?
- How long should you wait to drink after taking azithromycin?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free