Doctor insights on:
How Long Should You Take Echinacea And Goldenseal
How long should it take for my astragalus, echinechea, eyebright, propilis, and bilberry supplements to work?
Supplements: Since these are herbal medication, they are not as highly regulated and studied. Onset of action will vary significantly and will depend on the reason you are taking this particular mix of herbals. ...Read more
Can echinacea goldenseal help with my recurring sinus and cold issues? Are there any risk? So tired of antibiotics and shots
Bacterial infection: There is no conclusive evidence of the efficacy of echinacea and goldenseal in treating any form of infection. There is good evidence that they have little or any effect on viral illnesses. ...Read more
Echinacea/Melatonin: As long as they are used short term, it is fine. ...Read more
Is echinacea safe to take when on levothroxine? I had a full thyroidectomy and am on levothyroxine daily.
Yes, but: It is worthless. If does not help to treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is a waste of money. Don't get your medical information from friends, tv or the internet. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should you take echinacea and goldenseal pills?
- How long should you wait to take allergy pills after drinking alcohol?
- How long should you wait to take a pregnancy test after you miss your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should you take steroid nasal spray for?
- How long after sex should you take a pregnancy test?
- How long should you wait to take a bath after having cryo surgery?
- How do you cure eye strain and how long will it take?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free