Doctor insights on:
How Long Should Oxyuriasis Last
Pinworm: It is a parasite, small white. It causes itchy bottom (pruritus ani) particularly at night. This prevents the child from sleeping, making them tired and irritable. ...Read more
Pinworms=hand wash: For 'oxyuriasis' or pinworms is also called enterobiasis(caused by enterobius vermicularis). Treatment is a simple pill regimen written by a physician. Prevention includes: washing hands after using the bathroom and before preparing food. Wash bedding and underclothing frequently, especially those of any affected family members. ...Read more
Anal itching: Itching in the anal area.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should airsickness last?
- How long should farsightedness last?
- How long should candidiasis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should kernicterus last?
- How long should carsickness last?
- How long should chickenpox last?
- How long should fibromyalgia last?
- Talk to a pediatrician online