Doctor insights on:
How Long Should Myositis Last
How rare is it that i would have myositis in my thighs? And once you get or come in contact with it how long before you start noticing symptoms?
If someone has myositis does it stay in one muscle or spreads throughout the entire body? If it does spread how long would that take?
What's diagnosed with Rhabdo last month however I'm now starting to think that I was miss diagnosed. Due to my current weakness could Myositis be it?
Myositis: Myositis (inflammatory) is a form of Rhabdo (rhabdomyolysis the process ) The question is did you have a singular episode as in marathon runners , in accidents if trauma, heart attack, medication,( amphetamines,statins,colchicine), low potassium ,infection. sickle trait or is it recurrent autoimmune, check CPK, ESR, ANA, CRP,, echo ( heart), CMP,CBC. f/u/ w/ doc/ or go to ER- today. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am suffering from myositis fibrosis the last 17 years. Have the bone surgeons fixed my bone properly?
Weakness>Pain: Myositis is inflammation of muscles caused by autoimmune attack of the muscle tissue. It can sometimes be painful but the primary symptom is progressive weakness (over weeks and months). Affected muscles are usually proximal (closer to the body) such as shoulders and hips while wrists/hands and feet are usually spared. Sometimes accompanied by Raynaud's and purple/red rash around eyes and on chest ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should airsickness last?
- How long should farsightedness last?
- How long should candidiasis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should kernicterus last?
- How long should carsickness last?
- How long should chickenpox last?
- How long should fibromyalgia last?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free