Doctor insights on:
How Long Should It Take For My Claritin To Work
Up to 1 hour: Claritin can work relatively quickly in most people. That is, it usually works within 30 minutes. However, in some people it may take up to 60 minutes to have its full effect. If it is not working within that time, or if the duration of effect becomes less and less, seeing an allergy specialist for allergy testing would be recommended as other treatments may be more effective. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How many weeks does it take for claritin 10mg to work? How long should I give it a try before deciding to switch to a different antihistamine?
Who knows: Work for what? Claritin supposedly starts working within 90 minutes. But Claritin is also the weakest binding antihistamine sold over the counter. Personally, i feel Claritin is a waste of money. Use a stronger antihistamine like fexofenadine or Cetirizine which cause minimal to no sedation. Use Benadryl only at nighttime because it can make you drowsy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for claritin to work?
- How long should it take for my clindamycin to get rid of a tooth infection?
- How long should it take for a cortisone shot in my hip to start working?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should it take for an allergy pill to work?
- My nose is bleeding how long should it take for this bleeding to subside
- How long should it take for a steroid injection to work?
- How long should it take for antibiotics to work for pneumonia?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free