Doctor insights on:
How Long Should It Take A Broken Pinky Toe Nuckle To Heal
Have a broken pinky toe...How long do they take to heal? I also just stubbed it, will that make the break any worse? Hurts all the way up my leg :(
Bone can take: 6-8 weeks to heal doesn't mean it will hurt you that long. You may have reinjured it with knocking it again...Or possibly not. Ice it and elevate it. Surgical shoe is recommended while walking. ...Read more
Pain, swelling: And bruising after some type of "whacking" to the toe. If it hurts to press on it and to bend it also, it probably is broken. As long as it is only in the toe and not in the foot, you can support it by wearing stiff soled shoes and taping it to the next toe. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Broken pinky toe and can't walk on it.. At all. And IV read that most people walk with their broken toes, just with a limp.. Is this bad, or normal?
See doc, get X-ray: What you know is that your injured your pinky toe, but until you get an xray, you don't know if your broke the toe or any other part of the foot. This can include the long bone behind the pinky toe. You need to get your foot examined, see a foot and ankle specialist. The sooner you get it checked the quicker you can be treated and get back to full mobility. ...Read more
Broken pinky toe? Stubbed it hard, its red and swollen. Cant bear any weight at all. Excruiting pain. No bruising yet. Been about 10 hrs.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to heal a broken pinky toe?
- How long does a broken pinky toe hurt?
- About how long does it take for a broken toe to heal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will it take for fracture in joint on pinky to heal?
- How to treat a broken pinky toe?
- How long does it take for broken leg to heal?
- How long does it take a broken ankle to heal?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free