Doctor insights on:
How Long Should Ingrown Toenails Last
Onychocryptosis is the medical name for ingrown toe nail. The nail can be flat or curved and still be ingrown. The margin of the nail impinges into the flesh (nail fold) on either side of the nail or even the end of the nail. This can lead to violation of the skin (paronychia) and open you up to infections. These are painful and can easily be treated ...Read more
Did u have surgery,?: If yes then u should feel immediate relief. And the wound will close with in a week or so. ...Read more
I just cut my toenails last night but i feel like it might be an ingrown toenail. What can I do to ease the pain though?
After the removal of my ingrown toenail via a pediatrist procedure how long should I wait before going into a lake to swim?
After Ingrown: It depends on how involved of your ingrown problem at the first place that would lead to procedure. Was there any infection? Is there still redness, swelling, bleeding or pain on that area? What kind of procedure you had complete or partial nail toenail removed? My suggestion is to get permission from your doctor before commit to any activity involve with getting the area compromised. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should airsickness last?
- How long should farsightedness last?
- How long should candidiasis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should kernicterus last?
- How long should carsickness last?
- How long should chickenpox last?
- How long should fibromyalgia last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online