Doctor insights on:
How Long Should Infection Of The Uterus Last
44 years old. Long history of menstrual cycle ranging from 10-20 days. Lg amount of pus last month. Treated for infection. Bulky uterus found. What could this be? Growing breast tissue as well. Going for ultrasound.
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
How long will it take for me to fall pregnant after a uterus infection which i had 3months ago. Or should I go and see a gynaecologist for a check up?
Should be quick: Probably should be able to get pregnant quickly but would see OB for evaluation. ...Read more
Lower abd. Pain, vag bleeding after sex (no uterus) chronic kidney infections(5-9 in 1yr) sharp pain with certain movements, abnormal pap last 3 tms?
See MD: These symptoms are to complex for a forum such as this. Being evaluated by your doctor(s), is best. ...Read more
Endometritis: Endometritis is an infection in the uterus. It can be caused by many different types of bacteria. It usually presents with lower abdominal pain, abnormal foul smelling discharge, and fever. It can occur following pregnancy and is often seen in women who had a prolonged period of time of ruptured membranes prior to delivery. It is also seen in women remote from pregnancy. Treatment is antibiotics. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Endometritis : Studies show endometritis moe likely after childbirth or C-section. Endometritis may occur after a pelvic procedure through the cervix such as a D&C, IUD placement, or endometrial biopsy. Signs and symptoms include supra public pain, abnormal vaginal bleeding, fever, pain with bowel movement and other symptoms. Endometritis can happen at same time as other pelvic infections and must be treated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should bacterial infection of the vagina last?
- How long should infection of the uterine lining after childbirth last?
- How long should inflammation of the gums last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should inflammation of the thyroid last?
- How long should inflammation of the brain last?
- How long should inflammation of the lining of the bowels last?
- How long should inflammation of lining of the heart last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free