Doctor insights on:
How Long Should Infection Of The Uterus Last
44 years old. Long history of menstrual cycle ranging from 10-20 days. Lg amount of pus last month. Treated for infection. Bulky uterus found. What could this be? Growing breast tissue as well. Going for ultrasound.
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
How long will it take for me to fall pregnant after a uterus infection which i had 3months ago. Or should I go and see a gynaecologist for a check up?
Should be quick: Probably should be able to get pregnant quickly but would see OB for evaluation. ...Read more
Lower abd. Pain, vag bleeding after sex (no uterus) chronic kidney infections(5-9 in 1yr) sharp pain with certain movements, abnormal pap last 3 tms?
See MD: These symptoms are to complex for a forum such as this. Being evaluated by your doctor(s), is best. ...Read more
Endometritis: Endometritis is an infection in the uterus. It can be caused by many different types of bacteria. It usually presents with lower abdominal pain, abnormal foul smelling discharge, and fever. It can occur following pregnancy and is often seen in women who had a prolonged period of time of ruptured membranes prior to delivery. It is also seen in women remote from pregnancy. Treatment is antibiotics. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should infection of abdominal lining last?
- How long should e coli infection last?
- How long should clostridium difficile infection last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should yeast infection last?
- How long should vaginal infections last?
- How long should wound infection last?
- How long should adenovirus infection last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free