Doctor insights on:
How Long Should I Wait To Have Sex After An Ovarian Cyst
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Ask your doctor: You need follow up to confirm sufficient healing has occured. ...Read more
Not long: I tell most patients, as soon as they feel like it. Usually 7-14 days or so. Depends though on your surgery type and would go on the recommendations of your physician. ...Read more
Cyst: A week after the symptoms subside is safe. ...Read more
Sure: Probably the safest time but, you know, put a towel down. ...Read more
I have a 4 inch left ovarian cyst. I recently srarted to have sex.Again. Wow, omg so much pain is that normal?
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long to wait for sex after ovarian cyst?
- How long should i wait to have sex after female circumcision?
- How long should i wait to have sex after a lithotripsy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long to wait for sex after ovarian cyst rupture?
- How long should you wait to have sex after having a baby?
- How long should you wait to have sex after back surgery?
- How long should you wait to have sex after a colposcope with biopsy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free