Doctor insights on:
How Long Should I Wait Before Having Sex With My Husband After A Uti And Yeast Infection
When comfortable: If one's infection is cleared (no more signs/symptoms), plus one feels comfortable with it, it is okay to resume intercourse. A woman may benefit from keeping semen out of her vagina for a while (use condoms), to let her vagina maintain a normal acidity level for a week or so. ...Read more
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
I have a UTI and a yeast infection. Today is my last day of antibiotics. How long should I wait to treat the yeast infection?
Can treat: Immediately and wouldn't wait for it to become overwhelming. If topical otc ineffective after 2 days contact your doctor for oral antifungal. ...Read more
My synthoms of my yeast infection mimic a UTI do I need to wait until my yeast infection clears up before i get an antibiotic?
Candidial vaginitis: Symptoms mimicking UTI may not be uti. Antibiotic should not be taken if it not proven UTI . When you have yeast infection you scratch in the area which abrades the mucosa and causes burning sensations when urine falls on it. So urine analysis should be done to confirm UTI before taking repeated dose of antibiotics. ...Read more
Yes: Such symptoms are common for these infections. ...Read more
If i have. Yeast infection but i dident noe & me nd botfriend bewn havin sex wirhout condom can he get chledmedia from a yeasr or UTI ?
No: Yeast infection is not a chlamydia infection. If you do not have chlamydia, you cannot give it to your boyfriend. However, if you have a yeast infection and also chlamydia, then yes, you may pass it on. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
A urinary tract infection (often called UTI) is most commonly caused by bacteria and usually refers to an infection in the bladder. Not all bacteria that grows from the urine represents an infection, so the need for antibiotics is determined by your ...Read more
- How long should i wait to have sex after a miscarriage?
- How long should you wait to have sex after a colposcope with biopsy?
- How long should i wait to have sex after a lithotripsy?
- How long should i wait after my bypass surgery before taking a long plane trip?
- How long should you wait to have sex after a tubal ligation?
- Generally how long should i wait after my hernia surgery before exercise
- How many hours after a dental filling should i wait before brushing my teeth?
- How long should i wait after having gall bladder surgery to lay on my stomach?
- How long should i wait to have sex after an ovarian cyst?
- How long should you wait to have sex after having a tubal ligation?