Doctor insights on:
How Long Should I Wait After Taking Plan B To Take A Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Plan B: If your period is late (especially if 7 or more days late). Potential side effects with emergency contraception can include: tender breasts; changes in menstrual flow (spotting, bleeding, early or late period); loose stools; dizziness; headache; nausea/ vomiting; abdominal discomfort or feeling tired. If you develop chest tightness, difficulty breathing, swelling of lips, mouth, throat – call 911. ...Read more
Missed Period: You wait until your next period is missed and then you test the morning after the first day a period is missed. ...Read more
4 days before period: Four days before your expected period will most likely be the soonest that it would be positive. ...Read more
Is 4 days after unprotected sex too soon to take a pregnancy test? I also have taken Plan B will that impact the result?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i wait to take a preg test after taking plan b?
- How long should i wait to take a pregnancy test after intercourse?
- How long should you wait to take a pregnancy test after intercourse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should i wait to take another pregnancy test?
- How long should i wait to take a pregnancy test?
- How long should i wait till i can take a pregnancy test?
- How long should i wait to take a pregnancy test after missed period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free