Doctor insights on:
How Long Should I Wait After Getting My Tongue Pierced To Drink Alcohol
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
Yes, you can: in moderation. However, for your information tongue studs can damage your teeth, induce infection and may be swallowed . ...Read more
Not good! Danger!: Tongue piercing is a dangerous procedure usually performed by unqualified people. For dentists tongue piercing is an ethical violation. It would subject a patient to harm without any benefit to his/her health. Among the most important ethical mandates of the medical and dental professions is "do no harm". ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm worried about a red painless bump(s) on the back right side of my tongue. Im 21 and do not smoke. I also do not drink alcohol much at all. ?
Taste buds: those painless bumps on the back of your tongue are supposed to be there . They are taste buds and are called circumvellate papillae. Do not worry about them. Good luck and feel better ...Read more
Hello. I've been worried about a mark on my tongue. I'm a smoker, I've had gay unprotected sex with two different guys and I drink alcohol. This mark on my tongue that looks like a burn has been there since the start of this year. I thought it could've be
Water...at the least: Putting a hole in your tongue usually does not stop people from drinking. There is a safe waiting time regardless of what you wish to drink. But do drink at least water to keep hydrated. Ask the person piercing your tongue...If that is their vocation then they should be able to give you a solid answer you can believe. ...Read more
Common sense: After you've driven home and settled down for the day. Hoping you feel better ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after i get my tongue pierced can i have an alcoholic drink?
- How long should i wait to drink alcohol after taking benedryl?
- How long should i wait to drink alcohol after taking benadryl?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after taking ibuprofen should i wait to drink alcohol?
- How long should i wait to get pregnant after my period?
- How long after an oral extraction should you wait to drink alcohol?
- How long should you wait after exercise to drink alcohol?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online