Doctor insights on:
How Long Should I Wait After Getting My Tongue Pierced To Drink Alcohol
I get white painful bumps on my tongue every time i drink beer. Is it a coincidence? Can alcohol cause that? I've never had herpes but could i on tong
Sensitivity to beer: Since u say it happens every time u drink beer, i would say that precludes it being a coincidence. I can't say for sure what ingredient in the beer is the offending agent, but clearly u r sensitive to something in beer. And "sensitive" u can read as "sort of allergic". It could be wheat, could be any number of things. Try switching brands. Try a diff't liquor, like spirits, to see if same thing ha. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Side effects: Alcohol is a central nervous system depressant and can have a host of side effects on your body. If not metabolized fully, it can result in toxins being released and can have short term effects such as these. You may be more sensitive to this than others. See the following sites for more information: http://www.Niaaa.Nih.Gov/alcohol-health/alcohols-effects-body. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
10- 14 days: It take s 10 -14 days for your tongue to, heal, after piercing. So no alcohol , smoking, french kissing, hot or spicy foods during that time. Follow he cleaning instructions you were given. Be very careful. Tongue piercing can cause significant problems as long as you have it. They can chip and break your teeth and cause recession of your gums. Infections are always a concern. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
After using alcohol free mouthwash, tongue feels numb and stiff? Not whole tongue, just the tip and only with alcohol free wash. Tongue is pierced btw
Remove Piercing!: First, I have to say, as cool as tongue piercing may be to you now...It is a wrecking ball to your mouth! the damage, even with a 'soft rubber ball', is staggering. It causes gum loss, broken/fractured teeth, and is a direct portal of germs to your bloodstream. As far as the mouthwash, does anything else cause that phenomenon, or just the mouthwash? Just take it out, you will thank me later. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My boyfriend drank alcohol for 2 days straight with no eating or other liquids. Now his tongue feels dry even while drinking liquids and no appetite?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i wait to take a ambien after drinking alcohol?
- How long should i wait to drink alcohol after taking all allegra?
- How long should i wait to drink alcohol after taking benadryl?
- How long after i get my tongue pierced can i have an alcoholic drink?
- How long should i wait to drink alcohol after taking benedryl?
- How long after taking ibuprofen should i wait to drink alcohol?
- How long should i wait to get pregnant after my period?
- How long should you wait to drink alcohol after taking plan b?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online