Doctor insights on:
How Long Should I Take Probiotics After Infection
What is a good probiotic to take to put good bacteria back in the vagina after over 100 BV infections?
Probiotics, by definition, are beneficial bacteria that live in our intestinal tract to help us maintain health intestines and colon. There are several species of these bacteria that are helpful to us including lactobacillus acidophilus. The meats we eat contain antibiotics that kill our natural bacteria that reside in our gut. Today, you will replace these ...Read more
Can I take two probiotics for a recurrent urine infection and long term antibiotics. Can I take two Optibacs ie for women and for those on antibiotics?
Yes,you can take 2: optibacs for long term antibioticsGet a more detailed answer ›
I'm taking probiotic acidophilus for a teats infection should I just take only acidophilus also started taking vaginal otc?
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i take probiotics for a yeast infection?
- How long should i take probiotics after antibiotics?
- How long after taking antibiotics should i take probiotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should you wait to take probiotics after finishing antibiotics?
- How long should someone take probiotics?
- How often should i take probiotics?
- How long should i take amoxicillin for tooth infection?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online