Doctor insights on:
How Long Should I Be On Bedrest After My Egg Retrieval
I have light brownish discharge and my egg retrieval is tomorrow. Is it possible that I ovulate before that?
Likely no.: Don't worry just see your doctorGet a more detailed answer ›
Donor or Recipient?: Egg donors are usuallyGet a more detailed answer ›
Do you mean : Side effects or risks? An egg retrieval is a procedure so there really are not 'side effects, ' there are results: belly soreness, feeling tired, crampy feeling, brief nausea are all possible and common. Do you mean risks? Risks are very low but can include bleeding, infection, and failure to recover eggs; discuss these with your own ivf doctor and good luck. ...Read more
I'm 38 years old, low amh. No eggs at egg retrieval, does this mean I have no eggs left and should think about donor eggs?
My dr prescribe me cyclogestafter my egg retrieval why? When i insert it in my back some portion of it comes out when i go to toilet is it ok
Please call your doc: Why would u take something and not know why, your doc should have explained the reason and since your doc did not please call your doc know and ask him or her. ...Read more
Sedation: There are a number of intramuscular medications that can be used for sedation or pain control for in-office procedures. Most of these medications are either narcotics or narcotic-nsaid combinations. There is not one universal medication that is used in all circumstances. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
By size: Usually the small follicles are about 10mm in size and have no findings or smaller. When they become larger than 10mm that catches their attention ...Read more
Likely hCG: Sounds like a purified (non-recombinant) form of hcg: sometimes trade name pregnyl, profasi in the us. If this doesn't sound right you'd do best to ask your ivf doc. ...Read more
HCG: Hcg which is given prior to egg retrieval approximately 35 and half hours before. This allows the oocytes to undergo their final maturation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should it take my body to return to normal after egg retrieval?
- How long will i have to be out of work or school after an egg retrieval?
- What should i do for pain after egg retrieval?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bloating after egg retrieval
- How long should a person remain on bedrest after 5mg of iv valium is given?
- How long does the egg retrieval process usually take?
- How do i get help to get back on my feet after prolonged bedrest in pregnanct?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free