Doctor insights on:
How Long Should I Be Off Doxycycline Before I Go Tan
4-5 days: The doxyclcline will be completely out of your system 4-5 days after taking the last dose. Avoid the sun and use sun screen for this duration. ...Read more
What can be expected as far as side effects or symptoms go, with lengthy use of doxycycline? How long will these symptoms last after stopping the doxy
I just did doxycycline for 10 days (epiditimytis). Got better, but regressed a little. How much longer before i worry about another antibiotic? My
4-10 days: You should wait until your body has completly eliminated the medication. This is dependent on the dose, the half life and your bodies ability to eliminate the drug. If sun toxic then safe to wait about 10 days, wear at least a 30 sunblock when you go out. ...Read more
Not by itself: I see that you also have thrush and if you do, perhaps this isn't the best time to start on doxycycline. I trust you have been using topical benzoyl peroxide and this is the basis of your treatment. Usually you see good results in a few weeks with an effective anti-acne combination. Spironolactone, the birth control pill, or topical clindamycin are other possibilities. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i be off of norco before having a baby?
- How long do i need to be off humira both before and after a shingles vaccination?
- How long should i rest before going for work after a normal cardiac angiogram?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long before my glucose tolerance test should i be drinking the glucose?
- How long after taking doxycycline can i go in the sun?
- Generally how long should i wait after my hernia surgery before exercise
- How long should i wait to go back to work after pneumonia?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free