Doctor insights on:
How Long Should Ganglion Cyst Last
I had ganglion cyst removed 4 months ago and I still have wrist hand elbow pain how long will this last?
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Surgery: If the ganglion is symptomatic and affecting work/life style that would be indication for surgery. ...Read more
Variable: Days to months and then there is always a chance of spontaneous involution. ...Read more
Commonly associated with trauma or arthritis the joint capsule becomes stretched. As the body produces additional synovial fluid to lubricate the joint the loosened joint capsule stretches and fills with fluid...The gnaglion. As the body produces more or less the size of the ganglion will fluctuate. Best ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should a cyst last?
- Around how long should swelling from a sprained ankle last
- How long does pain from a ruptured ovarian cyst last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do ovarian cyst last?
- How long should bruising last after having a blood test taken?
- Ovarian cyst rupture how long does pain last
- How long can an ovarian cyst last?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free