Doctor insights on:
How Long Should Fatigue Last After Having Endometritis
Variable: Answer is dependent on a number of things, including the health of the individual, the type of infecting organism, other ongoing medical problems. ...Read more
I had endometritis back in 2012 after I gave birth and had it treated within a week. Been having trouble getting pregnant. Can I still get pregnant?
Endometritis: Endometritis can cause secondary infertility because of scarring induced by infection. Tubal blockage can result, and pregnancy may be prevented. If you have been attempting pregnancy for over two years, consult an obstetrician, who may recommend a test to make certain your tubes are open. The test itself can open closed tubes. ...Read more
Endometritis: Endometritis is an infection of the uterus. Usually this has a fever and the uterus is tender to palpation. It most commonly happens after childbirth, especially a prolonged labor or csection. It is treated with antibiotics. This can be safely treated while continuing to breastfeed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should bruising last after having a blood test taken?
- How long should you wait to have sex after kidney stone surgery?
- How long should swelling last after wisdom tooth extraction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should you wait to have sex after a tubal ligation?
- How long should i wait after having gall bladder surgery to lay on my stomach?
- How long should i wait to have sex after an ovarian cyst?
- How long should i wait to have sex after a miscarriage?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free