Doctor insights on:
How Long Should Fatigue Last After Having Endometritis
Variable: Answer is dependent on a number of things, including the health of the individual, the type of infecting organism, other ongoing medical problems. ...Read more
Body part: The suffix 'itis' means inflammation. Endometritis mean inflammation of the endometrium (uterine lining, ) salpingitis means inflammation of fallopian tube(s), and pid (pelvic inflammatory disease)means inflammation in any female pelvic/reproductive structure, without specifying. ...Read more
I'm currently suffering from strep a endometritis. I have started penicillin but still getting drainage. I am frightened this is not going to?
Finish the course: Finish the course of antibiotics, and keep the faith that they will take care of the problem. Return to your MD for examination after the meds are finished to be certain the infection is gone. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should bruising last after having a blood test taken?
- How long does fatigue last after flu?
- How long does fatigue last after radiation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After fainting how long should dizziness last
- How long should swelling last after surgery?
- How long should pain last after colonoscopy?
- How long should a headache last after a concussion?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free