Doctor insights on:
How Long Should Chest Wall Pain Last
Chest wall pain is a type of chest pain that is most commonly harmless. It is often caused by costochondritis, or an inflammation of the cartilage that connects the ribs to the sternum, or by a muscle injury to the muscles of the chest wall. It should be distinguished from other, more dangerous, types of chest ...Read more
Had a shot of toradol two days ago for chest wall pain gave mr naproxen 500mg to take for the pain how long to wait before i take naproxen?
Chest wall pain: Chest wall pain is very common ie with lifting or straining. Costochondritis defines an area of pain and inflammation on the breast bone area. Sometimes a late sequela of a pulmonary infection. The worst cause would be pulmonary infarct causing pleurisy or pain worse with breathing. ...Read more
Chest wall pain: Chest wall pain occurs with a variety of conditions. In and of itself, it is such a vague complaint that is has very little diagnostic specificity. However, it may be associated with serious underlying disease processes and therefore should not be ignored. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does cough associated with chest wall pain last?
- How long does pain below sternum associated with chest wall pain last?
- How long does breast tenderness associated with chest wall pain last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should flail chest last?
- How long should pain last after colonoscopy?
- How long can anxiety chest pain last?
- How long should leaking air inside chest last?
- Talk to a thoracic surgeon online for free