Doctor insights on:
How Long Should Carsickness Last
Will Benadryl work for motion sickness? I am going on a long road trip and i get terrible carsickness. Will it work the same as dramamine?
Prevention can help: If motion sickness is a frequent problem, then it is reasonable to try to prevent onset of symptoms. Over the counter antihistamines taken 30 min prior to travel can help. Transdermal scopolamine applied 4 hours before travel can also help. Once symptoms start then little can be done. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Accurate history: A careful interview (history) will help your provider determine whether you have carsickness (motion sickness). It is more common in people with migraines. Symptoms can have varying degrees of intensity. Typically nausea and feeling poorly occur when the car is in motion. The more winding the road, the more intense the symptoms. Looking out towards something on the distant horizon seems to help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Around how long should swelling from a sprained ankle last
- How long should swelling last after wisdom tooth extraction?
- How long should bruising last after having a blood test taken?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should a fat necrosis breast lump last before healed?
- How long should frostbite last?
- How long should testicular pain last after a sports accidental impact?
- How long should collapsed lung last?
- Talk to a travel medicine specialist online for free