Doctor insights on:
How Long Should Bronchopneumonia Last
Do I need to report bronchopneumonia as a long-term health condition, or does it go away after being treated?
What to do if his ear infection and the beginning of a bronchopneumonia since amoxil, and cefzil didn't work. how long does it take for it to work?
Weeks/M.D. visit: If there is an ear infection, it can take up to 4 weeks to resolve. Many are caused by viruses which are not affected by antibiotic treatment. If there is a secondary complication of pneumonia which has been treated, then there should be no fever, the cough should improve within 3 weeks and then resolve. If you experience prolonged cough, fever or other symptoms, a follow up is needed. ...Read more
Please see below.: If you've seen your doc & been diagnosed with bronchopneumonia, you should have received a prescription for antibiotics. Take the medicine as prescribed -- don't skip doses!also, make sure you stay well hydrated & get a lot of rest. Usually, your doctor will want to see you in a few weeks to ensure that the infection is gone. Most have no long term problems once the infection clears. Feel better! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cough and fever: Broncho-pneumonia is an infection of the lungs. Also called pneumnonia. Most present with cough, fever, and fatigue. Some also have chest or stomach pain. Often your doctor can diagnose pneumonia by examning you. Sometimes a chest xray is needed. Pneumonia can be caused by many different types of germs; your doctor will pick a treatment specific to your situation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Around how long should swelling from a sprained ankle last
- How long should swelling last after wisdom tooth extraction?
- How long should bruising last after having a blood test taken?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should a fat necrosis breast lump last before healed?
- How long should frostbite last?
- How long should testicular pain last after a sports accidental impact?
- How long should collapsed lung last?
- Talk to a pediatrician online