Doctor insights on:
How Long Should Broken Ankle Last
Depends: It depends on what bone and how serious the break. ...Read more
Varies: In an average healthy person, the fracture will likely heal within 6-8 weeks. However, the sports functionality of the ankle may not return to normal for nearly 6-12 months. This depends on the severity of the initial injury and the subsequent rehab of the ankle. Your orthopedist will guide you through your recovery process. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does swelling last after broken ankle?
- Broken toe wound still bleeding how long should this last
- Around how long should swelling from a sprained ankle last
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long is recovery for a broken ankle?
- How long should airsickness last?
- How long should farsightedness last?
- How long should candidiasis last?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free