Doctor insights on:
How Long Should Breakthrough Bleeding Go On
How long should breakthrough bleeding last? Mine has been off and on for 4 days, is that ok? Take birth control pill. Have never missed a pill
BTB: Breakthrough can occur even when you take your pills on time. Usually it occurs somewhere mid cycle and may last 2-10 days depending on severity ...Read more
Hormones: There are several conditions that can cause the symptoms that you described. Although some may be benign, there are others that should be treated. I suggest you see your primary care doctor as soon as these symptoms appear. ...Read more
Spotting to 2+ wks..: It is variable, but typically breakthough bleeding last 2-3 days. Some unfortunately can last couple of weeks...Often lighter and less crampy than normal menstrual flow. So, if you have prolonged and heavy flow with significant pain/fever etc...Please consult doc for possible infections such as endometritis etc... Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: It depends on what is causing it. If you missed or took pills late, it should be better after your period when you start your new pack of pills. If you have an infection like chlamydia, it could last until it is treated. Your doctor can help you more with what is going on in your case. Good luck ...Read more
Could breakthrough bleedIng go all the way into your actual period? So like bleeding for both those days and your actual period? Making it seem longer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should breakthrough bleeding last on the pill?
- How long does breakthrough bleeding last?
- How long does breakthrough bleeding usually last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does breakthrough bleeding last on birth control?
- How to stop breakthrough bleeding on levest?
- How to make breakthrough bleeding stop?
- How to immediately stop breakthrough bleeding?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free