Doctor insights on:
How Long Should Anthrax Last
Long prevention: Anthrax, once clinically evident, usually kills quickly and treatment is not very effective. You may be referring to the 60 day course of antibiotics prescribed for some one exposed to anthrax. This is based on the findings of an outbreak in russia. Exposed individuals developed the disease up to 60 days after exposure. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Help please? I want to know what are the long term side effects of the dod small pox and anthrax vaccines used in 2003?
Which one?: There were multiple vaccines used in that year. (just looked it up). ...Read more
Bacterial infection: Infectious disease caused by bacteria called bacillus anthracis. Called woolsorter's disease because those at highest risk work around hoofed animals such as sheep, cattle, goats. Infection in humans most often involves the skin, gastrointestinal tract, or lungs. Can be treated with certain antibiotics. Can be fatal if not treated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should airsickness last?
- How long should farsightedness last?
- How long should candidiasis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should kernicterus last?
- How long should carsickness last?
- How long should chickenpox last?
- How long should fibromyalgia last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online