Doctor insights on:
How Long Should A Tubal Ligation Be Effective
Ia tubal ligation the same as my last 2yrs ago,i have been experiencing very heavy longer cyles i went from having a 3 -4days lomg to 8days?
Endometrial ablation: There are lots of treatment options you can discuss with your doctor. Lysteda is a nonhormone medication designed for heavy periods. Some benefit from birth control pills, patch or nuvaring. Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud can stop your period in some cases. Consider an endometrial ablation such as genesys hta if you are done having children. These can be done in the safely and comfortably in the office. ...Read more
No if done in office: Tubal ligation (occlusion) can also be done in the office setting using a scope to look inside the uterus. Tiny devices can be placed into the fallopian tubes to block them. This can be done with local anesthesia, much like having a tooth cavity filled. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No need to wait: There is no need to wait. You can donate plasma any time.. ...Read more
No recovery w Essure: Essure is a simple technique to provide permanent birth control that can be done easily in the office in a few minutes under local anesthesia. There is no recovery since no incisions are made. You can resume normal activites when it is over. It has the lowest failure rate of any method. The inserts cause tubal scarring over 3 months effectively sealing the tubes closed without surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should you wait to have sex after a tubal ligation?
- How long is tubal ligation surgery recovery after?
- How long typically is the healing process of tubal ligation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long is the healing process after tubal ligation?
- How long does a tubal ligation take to heal?
- How long is the recovery time for tubal ligation?
- How long does a tubal ligation take?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free