Doctor insights on:
How Long Should A Teen Girl Water Fast
Very little if 1 day: A normal healthy teen girl is ok to try fasting for a day, for religious or other social reasons, if she is willing to break the fast if she gets weak or dizzy. Since she is drinking, she will not lose weight in just one day. Fasting as a dieting technique doesn't work because the 1-2 pounds a day that person loses will be regained after the fasting ends and the eating resumes. ...Read more
Parenting: Carefully with compassion and patience.Get a more detailed answer ›
Water intake: Water intake for a2-3 old girl is a liter a day ...Read more
Water intake: If you have healthy kidneys then it would be hard to over due it unless you are not eating normally. It can be dangerous if you are forcing yourself to drink more water than you should. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much weight will a teen girl lose on a water fast?
- How much can a teen lose on a water fast?
- How to gain weight for a teen girl?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should i fast to lose weight?
- How long should you fast for fasting glucose?
- How much hair does a teen girl usually have should she wax?
- How to stop a teen girl from wetting the bed?
- Talk to a pediatrician online