Doctor insights on:
How Long Ritxuan Stay In Body
One ounce/one hour: Alcohol is usually metabolized (removed from your body) at about an ouce an hour. An ounce is the amount of alcohol in one 12 oz beer, one 4 oz glass of wine or one shot of liquor (approx.). Women metabolize it a bit more slowly than men. Drinking slowly and eating can keep you from becoming intoxicated. It is rec. That women not drink more than one oz. Per day and men not more than 2 oz. Per day. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends.: No longer than any other fluid. Body moves a liter or two of fluid each day through the system. If you over fill the system by one liter, kidneys will promptly excrete it. If you are a liter low your body will hang on to any fluid and produce only minimal urine until the volume is back to normal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It varies a lot: Malaria symptoms show up a week to a few months after being infected by a mosquito bite. With treatment, the symptoms should go away in a couple of weeks. However, without treatment, and depending on the strain of malaria parasite, an infected person can have symptoms for a few years, up to a few decades. The person develops immunity over time, and his symptoms may decrease as the years go by. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long anti rabies stay in body after?
- How long does ramipril stay in body?
- How long does lovastatin stay in the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does augmentin stay in the body?
- How long does marijuanna stay in your body?
- How long does marijauna stay in your body?
- How long does mdpv stay in your body?
- How long misoprostol stay at ur body?