Doctor insights on:
How Long One Can Live After Heart Attack
Can you tell me how long after you've had a heart attack can doctors still diagnose that you had one?
Can a one time dose of Toradol injection along with drop-medrol in knee pose a health threat of heart attack and stroke or is it with prolonged use?
Depends: Depends upon extent and location of the attack. Heart attack occurs when blood supply is inadequate for the metabolic needs of the heart. When this occurs for a prolonged period pieces of the heart die. If this piece is very large ( like occlusion of the main vessel) or is located in a critical area ( such as the electrical centers) - game over! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Variable: Angina pectoris =substernal pressure, pain with radiation to the neck or left or right arm and shoulder and may be chronic. Some will have abdominal pain-and be confused with gallbladder or stomach symptoms. Ladies seem to have less classic// or tolerate pain better than men. Relief with Nitroglycerin is very suggestive. A feeling of impending doom, pallor, sweating suggest a bad day! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ask cardiologist.: Ask your cardiologist when it is safe for you to resume all your normal activities: lifting heavy objects, driving, and sex - it feels funny asking, but it's an important question your doctor has answered many times. There is no answer that is right for everyone because all heart attacks and all people are unique. Ask soon, and good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long one can live after a massive heart attack with a cardiac arrest?
- How long can one live with hiv?
- How long can one live on kidney failure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you live on 1 kidney?
- How long can one live if have hiv?
- How long can one live with kidney disease?
- How long can someone live with a weak heart?
- Talk to a cardiologist online