Doctor insights on:
How Long One Can Live After Heart Attack
Can you tell me how long after you've had a heart attack can doctors still diagnose that you had one?
Is it POSSIBLE to live a long life after a silent heart attack that did not get treatment at the time?
On the internet: The most important thing you must do is to never have another cigarette. Starting today. Second not one of us is able to give you any accurate advice without all of your test results and vital signs and physical exam . You are asking for guessing or generalities. You can live well but you must start that today. Stop smoking. Now. ...Read more
My grandma had a heart attack please help!? I just found out she had one and she lives 7 hours away. I don't know if she will be okay can you die after having one?
Ask cardiologist.: Ask your cardiologist when it is safe for you to resume all your normal activities: lifting heavy objects, driving, and sex - it feels funny asking, but it's an important question your doctor has answered many times. There is no answer that is right for everyone because all heart attacks and all people are unique. Ask soon, and good luck. ...Read more
It depends: EKGs after heart attacks may show the "scar" for many years, but some EKGs normalize over time, depending on the size and location of the heart attack. On the other hand, EKGs read as "heart attacks" may be false positives and the heart be completely normal. Kind of confusing, isn't it? Ask the same question with EKG in hand to your cardiologist and he will be able to explain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long one can live after a massive heart attack with a cardiac arrest?
- How long can a person live with a leaky heart valve my mom has one?
- How long after taking antibiotics can one drink alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you live with congestive heart failure?
- How long do people usually live after they get congestive heart failure?
- How long can someone live with congestive heart failure?
- How long can you have symptoms of a heart attack?
- Talk to a cardiologist online