Doctor insights on:
How Long Niacin Stay In Your System
If u take 7 vauim 5mg and take niacin ANd driNkAwwater and don't take them alot how long will it take to get out of your system?
That depends: on whether you took the Valium all at one time (although 35 mg would be an overdose), or over what time period you took the Valium. Valium is a very long acting drug, and its half-life can vary from 20-100 hours. In general, it requires 5 half-lifes for a drug to be out of your system, that would be 100-500 hours (4-21 days). Metabolites may so on drug testing for up to 42 days (6 weeks). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do antibiotics stay in your system?
- How long does plan b stay in your system?
- How long does fluconazole stay in your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does phentermine stay in your system?
- How long does nicotine stay in your body system?
- How long does klonopin stay in your system?
- How long does prednisone stay in your system?
- Talk to a cardiologist online