Doctor insights on:
How Long Meth Stay In Your Body
Smoking meth: Smoked methamphetamine goes into the lungs and into pulmonary vasculature -- and then to the rest of the body including the brain. Effects typically last 2-4 hours, with residual effects up to 12 hours. It can be detectable in the body for 2-4 days after use, depending on frequency of use and other factors. Using at all can be deadly. ...Read more
My fren was using methaphenamine. How long does the meth stays in your body and he had a pee test for his probation officer?
Could having cronic hep c and CHF on top of taking meds everyday cause toxins(meth) to take longer to process and leave the body then it would a norma?
Yes: Both of these illnesses interfere with the overall ability of the liver to do its job. You do know that hepatitis C is usually curable today if you can get into a functioning health care system -- consider a foreign country. CHF is often reversible if a cause is found -- it may be your meth. It sounds like you DO want to live. For the sake of those who love you, stop the meth. Best wishes. ...Read more
Great Question : Meth is toxic to the body. It is a highly addictive substance. The user experiences a high or rush that produces a burst of energy or euphoria similar to acute mania. When it wears off, the user becomes depressed. It can make you paranoid and acutely psychotic. It can cause a heart attack or a stroke. Severe weightloss is common and your teeth rot and fall out. Meth kills the body! Don't do it! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does meth stay in your body?
- How long does meth stay in your body for drug test?
- How long does meth stay in the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does meth stay in your system?
- How long does meth stay in your hair?
- How long will meth stay in your system?
- How long does meth stay in your urine?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free