Doctor insights on:
How Long Keep Sprained Wrist Taped
Sprained wrist: Assuming you have a sprained wrist then when your wrist no longer hurts on movement remove the tape and be very gentle for two days and if no pain use your hand normally. If you begin with pain in the two days of limited use seek medical care or resume your tape for another week. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A wrist sprain can : Mild or subtle or can represent a fairly significant injury. So there is nothing as "just a sprain" just because an initial x-ray s is read as negative. So if persistent pain you need a proper exam and a treatment plan. Depending upon what type of injury healing , who you are and what you do times vary. ...Read more
See details: You deal with it by having the wrist evaluated, determining the cause of the pain and then treating that cause. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take a wrist sprain to heal?
- How long does a wrist sprain normally last?
- How to wrist sprain taping technique?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sprained wrist and shoulder how long to recover
- How long will it take a moderate wrist sprain to heal?
- How long does it take for my sprained wrist to heal?
- How long does it take a shoulder sprain to heal?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free