Doctor insights on:
How Long Keep Sprained Wrist Taped
Sprained wrist: Assuming you have a sprained wrist then when your wrist no longer hurts on movement remove the tape and be very gentle for two days and if no pain use your hand normally. If you begin with pain in the two days of limited use seek medical care or resume your tape for another week. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A sprain is a medical term that describes an injury to soft tissue structures in the area. Common examples are a lumbar sprain, in which you might injure muscles in your back; or an ankle sprain in which you could injure ligaments about the ankle. Sprains can be from mild to severe, and so ...Read more
A wrist sprain can : Mild or subtle or can represent a fairly significant injury. So there is nothing as "just a sprain" just because an initial x-ray s is read as negative. So if persistent pain you need a proper exam and a treatment plan. Depending upon what type of injury healing , who you are and what you do times vary. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tape sprain wrist?
- How to wrist sprain taping technique?
- Tape sprained wrist
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Kinesio tape wrist sprain
- How long will it take a moderate wrist sprain to heal?
- Sprained wrist and shoulder how long to recover
- How long does a wrist sprain normally last?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free