Doctor insights on:
How Long Is The Wait For Sex After Tubal Ligation
Tubal ligation: Normally if have scheduled tubal ligation by laparoscopic or mninlarp you can have relationship after couple of days if you are comfortable or feel well but anyway you should follow postoperative instruction by your doctor as he/she know your general condition best. If postpartum t.L definitely you have to wait until your postpartum recheck then. Take care. ...Read more
No need to wait: There is no need to wait. You can donate plasma any time.. ...Read more
Can i drink a couple beers 3 weeks after a vaginal delivery, tubal ligation, and me partially breast feeding? If so, how long do I wait to bf again?
No: I am always worried when someone, after a serious procedure, and particularly in your case when you are breast feeding, are so focussed on wanting (needing?) to drink that they ask this question. Breast feeding is good for you and your baby (bonding, antibodies to the baby, better nutrition etc.), and women who are breast feeding shouldn't drink (maybe a glass of champagne at a wedding), not more. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should you wait to have sex after a tubal ligation?
- How long is tubal ligation surgery recovery after?
- How long is the healing process after tubal ligation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pink discharge after sex tubal ligation
- How long to wait for sex after ovarian cyst?
- How long should i wait to have sec after a tubal?
- How long should a tubal ligation be effective?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free