Doctor insights on:
How Long Is The Typical Adjustment Period For Hypothyroid Medication
The thyroid gland is an endocrine organ located in the front part of the neck. Its role is to make thyroid hormones, which control the way cells use energy. Hyperthyroidism results when the thyroid gland is overactive and too much thyroid hormone is produced, which speeds up metabolism. This results in weight loss, a quick heartbeat, sweating, nervousness, ...Read more
I am 10 days late,spotting pink 2 days ago.2 negative HPT.Have hypothyroidism.Medication makes period irregular,so stopped taking Nov.On time usually.
My periods have been delayed for about a week . I've a hypothyroidism condition am on medication. How can i induce period immediately??
Pregnant?: First, please make sure you are not pregnant if you are sexually active. Regarding inducting the period immediately, there are several unscientifically verified methods, of which the one I am most comfortable recommending is the hot bath and relaxation. I am sorry I cannot be of more help. Dr. C ...Read more
Endometriosis(size shrunked) and hypothyroid(taking thyroxine medications).but regular periods. Will it be difficult to get pregnant? Ttc#2pleasehelp
What to do about hypothyroidism, very irregular periods, bipolar symptoms, no medication in over a year. should I see a doctor?
Please do: These conditions need to be monitored and treated. Take care. ...Read more
Hypothyroid - i've had one 2 day period in 5 months! will this get back to normal ? Would like a family next year! thanks
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long is the typical incision for a laminectomy?
- How long does a typical asthma attack last?
- How long is the typical recovery from microvascular decompression?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long is the typical healing process for a broken hip in an elderly person?
- How to stop a period without medication?
- Monovision contact lenses adjustment period
- How long does fatigue associated with hypothyroidism last?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free