Doctor insights on:
How Long Is The Healing Time For Wiring Two Ankle Bones Together
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
If I have a cut near my ankle and now my ankle is stuff, could I have caused my ankle bones to be infected?
Outer part behind ankle bones swollen, only places swollen. What can it be? Very worried. No major health issues.
Possible: Peroneal tendonopathy or tear in retinaculum.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have puffy pouches, size of walnuts, in front of my outside ankle bones, what causes this, i don't see them on other people?
No: Studies show that a healed fracture has the same strength as the surrounding bone. It is neither stronger and weaker; the one caveat is that there are times during the healing process where it may be weaker and stronger, but once the healing process finishes, it is equal in strength. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long is the healing time for tubeligation?
- How long does it take to remove 2 bone spurs in your ankle?
- How long is the healing time for a partial vulvarvectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ankle fracture healing time
- Bone grafting healing time
- Bone bruise healing time
- Fractured bone healing time
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free