Doctor insights on:
How Long Is The Healing Time For Tubeligation
Pain is individual.: Usually pain after surgery is located in the scrotum unless a groin approach is in the surgery. Activity such as walking is important post-op in moderation. Healing time is 3-6 weeks. ...Read more
Yesterday I found out I was being treated for gonerreah I have treatment 3 times shots in my side and I'm taking medicine how long till it clears up?
You mean TMD?: Temporal mandibular joint dysfunction is often a life long condition that may or may not be progressive depending on factors unique to the individual. If you feel you have this condition, it is best to see a dentist who can diagnose and treat your symptoms. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have scabs on the top of my bottom I'm a long time suffer of eczema and these scabs aren't healing please help ?
Broken tailbone ten months ago and still painful .is there any treatment you can suggest .i have been told it takes time but this long ?
Pelvic ligament pain: Fracture should be well healed but if the tailbone has shifted at all, the ligaments that attach there may be stretched. Some of the pelvic floor muscles may also be spasming. This can be difficult to treat and is usually done best by a physical therapist who specializes in pelvic floor treatments. A local steroid injection may help initially too. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long is the healing time for a pulled tendon in my foot?
- How long is the ovulation time?
- How long is the recovery time for an appendectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Healing tennis elbow how long does it take
- How long typically is the healing process of tubal ligation?
- How long is the healing process after tubal ligation?
- How long is recovery time for carpal tunnel surgery?
- How long is the healing time for a partial vulvarvectomy?