Doctor insights on:
How Long Is The Healing Time For A Partial Vulvarvectomy
Pain is individual.: Usually pain after surgery is located in the scrotum unless a groin approach is in the surgery. Activity such as walking is important post-op in moderation. Healing time is 3-6 weeks. ...Read more
Yesterday I found out I was being treated for gonerreah I have treatment 3 times shots in my side and I'm taking medicine how long till it clears up?
You mean TMD?: Temporal mandibular joint dysfunction is often a life long condition that may or may not be progressive depending on factors unique to the individual. If you feel you have this condition, it is best to see a dentist who can diagnose and treat your symptoms. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have scabs on the top of my bottom I'm a long time suffer of eczema and these scabs aren't healing please help ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long is the healing time for wiring two ankle bones together?
- How long is the healing time for a pulled tendon in my foot?
- How long should partial agenesis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does a partial knee replacement last?
- How long does a laparoscopic partial colectomy take?
- How long does a partial knee replacement take?
- How long is the ovulation time?
- Partial vulvectomy healing time