Doctor insights on:
How Long Is The Colonoscopy Tool
1-2 days: If you go home and start eating afterward, thebn you should start having some stool within a day or two. ...Read more
Colonoscopy Prep: The prep for a colonoscopy might differ from doctor to doctor, but generally speaking most will advise that the patient eat no solid food while the preparation of the bowel is in progress. Clear fluids, however, are permitted. These include apple or cranberry juice, ginger ale, jello and clear broth. ...Read more
Variable time: A colonoscopy and endoscopy at the same is called a bi-directional. There are variables that affect the amount of time such as skill of the operating physician, amount of fecal material and need for tissue samples. Generally the actual procedure takes 10 - 45 minutes. After the procedure it takes approximately 30 mins to 3 hours to recover from the sedating medications. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stomach bloating after a colonoscopy
- How long is the colonoscopy tube?
- How long is the adverage 15 year old penis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long is the wait for sex after tubal ligation?
- How long should it take for a pinched nerve to heal after the pressure is off?
- How long is the recovery time for bow leg correction?
- How long after pregnancy is the immune system supressed?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free