Doctor insights on:
How Long Is Stomach Flu Contagious
After flu stops not: Once the vomiting stops you are no longer contagious . If you had diarrhea you can continue to have loose stools but won't pass it on it you are really good about hand washing and not touching things until thoroughly washed. If you have fever you are still contagious ...Read more
5 days : At least after sx. Leave; so wash your hands whenever you use the toilet. ...Read more
Is there any way of knowing if someone is still contagious from the stomach flu? Every strain is different and some are contagious for longer?
No: People with viral infections are generally contagious even before significant symptoms appear. The duration other illnesses is obviously going to vary based on what virus is infecting them and therefore it's going to be different the length that they're going to be contagious. So I can't really give you specifics unfortunately. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long is someone with the stomach flu contagious?
- How long is flu contagious after tamiflu?
- How long is flu contagious after fever breaks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long is a person contagious with the flu?
- How long is flu contagious after fever?
- How long is the stomach bug contagious?
- How long is flu contagious with tamiflu?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free