Doctor insights on:
How Long Is Someone Contagious With Mono
How long after someone has EBV are they contagious through kissing? How about for people with "chronic mono" (regardless of how real that is)?
Epstein Barr virus: EBV probably is transmissible by saliva for only a few weeks after recovering from mononucleosis. "Chronic mono" is usually not actually mononucleosis and not caused by EBV (as your "regardless" comments suggests you already know), and therefore is not transmissible. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get baby to wake up later?
- Can you still get pregnant with chlamydia?
- Hip sore walk
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does ms start?
- Is fussiness a synptom of normal 05 mo?
- Dull stomach
- Hip joint pain walking
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online