Doctor insights on:
How Long Is Semen Sterile
My fiancee and i are ttc and he thinks he is sterile because hes never had a kid yet (hes 31) his semen is thick and chunky and his testicles are smal?
See a urologist: Ask your fiancée to see a urologist for assessment , good luck ...Read more
I think i sexually sterile .Semen does not come out and just (prostatic fluid) out ; with pain in the bladder.Yellow liquid during urination?
Depends: Variable - hours to day at the most. Planning on saving some for later use? ...Read more
3-5 days: Semen naturally "drains" from the vagina after ejaculation in the cavity. This occurs immediately after sex. The longest that sperm can survive in fertile (thin) cervical fluid/mucous is five days. Pregnancies can be attributed to intercourse that takes place within the five days before ovulation and the day of ovulation. ...Read more
HIV: In certain conditions, the virus can survive outside the body for several weeks. Survival depends on the body fluid, volume of the fluid, concentration of the virus within it, temperature, acidity, and exposure to sunlight and humidity. HIV transmission has not been reported as a consequence of contact with spillages of blood, semen or other body fluids. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after general anesthesia is it completely out of your system?
- How long is flu contagious after fever breaks?
- How long is mrsa contagious after antibiotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long is the adverage 15 year old penis?
- How long is ringworm contagious after treatment?
- How long is my arm going to hurt after getting a tetanus shot?
- How long is hand foot and mouth disease contagious?
- Talk to a urologist online for free