Doctor insights on:
How Long Is My Arm Going To Hurt After Getting A Tetanus Shot
Few Minutes to2-3DAY: Most of the time there is only slight pain or discomfort lasting few minute.But some patients get a local reaction with swelling and pain and may last 2to3 days Most adult patients in my experience do not complain of pain at all.Children will cry when the shot is given.Some children may get a reaction and will be fussy for couple of days and may have slight swelling as we give more than one shot ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It varies: Everything you ever wanted to know about all immunizations, including the tetanus vaccine can be found at- http://www.Cdc.Gov/vaccines/ great material there. Will answer all possible questions. In my experience, if someone is pretty active, they will notice the site being "sore" for a few hours to a day or so. ...Read more
Could be several day: Generally this is mild and does not last very long. If it persists past three days and is not improving, see your doctor. ...Read more
I had a tetanus shot 2 days ago. It is a hard lump where i got the shot and my arm really hurts there. Is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will my arm hurt after tdap shot?
- How long can you wait to get a tetanus shot after a cut?
- How long does a tetanus shot hurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my arm hurt after getting a flu shot?
- How long after injury for tetanus shot?
- My arm hurts after the flu shot
- Will my arm hurt after a flu shot
- Talk to a pediatrician online