Doctor insights on:
How Long Is It Safe To Take Mobic For
Mobic is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory medication or nsaid. It is in the same family as naproxen, motrin, and celebrex. This medicine is sometimes used to treat inflammatory conditions such as gout, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis. Avoid in in patients with a history of gastrointestinal bleeding, heart failure, renal failure, ...Read more
Terrible left ribcage pain 4 months.Dr gave me 15mg Mobic. Is it safe to take if I have gastritis? Not sure if dr remembered I have it.
Yes, OK together: Meloxicam is used to treat arthritis. It reduces pain, swelling, and stiffness of the joints. Meloxicam is known as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). Nortriptyline is used to treat anxiety and depression. Nortriptyline may be used for neuropathic pain in adults. Best regards for relief. ...Read more
Is it safe to take meloxicam 15mgs a day for the last 3 1/2 years and now recently added amitriptyline 50mgs at bedtime?
Probably safe: This combination is used quite commonly. Meloxicam is quite safe with the big side effect be stomach upset and possibly stomach bleeding. Amitriptyline should not have adverse reactions in combination with meloxicam. It does cause drowsiness. Of course, if you develop any side effects, stop the newer medication and consult your doctor. ...Read more
I am on meloxicam and celabenzaprine a muscle relaxer is it safe to take amoxicillin while on them pills?
Maybe: Amoxicillin and Meloxicam together may increase blood levels of the other, so if you are at higher doses of either drug, you may be more likely to have side effects. All drugs have side effects, so your final check should be with the doctor giving you the prescriptions and your pharmacist. ...Read more
Meloxicam: Any- as long as it is not nsaid. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long is it safe to take prednisone for?
- How long should it take for a pinched nerve to heal after the pressure is off?
- How long will it take for me to be back to normal after my colostomy is reversed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for mobic to work?
- My nose is bleeding how long should it take for this bleeding to subside
- How long does it take for tooth infection swelling to go down?
- How long does it take for claritin to work?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free