Doctor insights on:
How Long Is Herpangina Contagious
My daughter has herpangina, how long is she contagious for? And should she stay at home away from all kids?
She has herpangina what can i do to prevent it from spreading and is it contagious if she kisses people?
Herpangina: There is little you can do to prevent the spreading. She is contagious and mouth contact should be avoided. Hopefully by 5-7 days this should be resolving. All the best. ...Read more
Im 45, diagnosed with herpangina. Still have a lot of white in mouth and sore throat after 7 days. Am i still contagious? What determines when your not?
Confusing statement: Herpangina is in the mouth, impetigo is on the skin. It is one or the other by location. Herpangina is caused by a transient virus which disappears after the infection is over. Impetigo is caused by bacteria that can be killed off, but could come back with a new exposure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does headache associated with herpangina last?
- How long does crying associated with herpangina last?
- How long does vomiting associated with herpangina last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do herpangina blisters last?
- How long does diarrhea associated with herpangina last?
- How long does fever associated with herpangina last?
- How long is folliculitis contagious?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online