Doctor insights on:
How Long Is A Person Contagious With Mono
How long is somebody with mono contagious after they get over it?
And can you get it more than one?
And how rare is a splenic rupture
Varies: Mono will generally shed in saliva during the initial phase of the illness, that lasts 3 weeks in most and up to 3 months in a few. It can also shed intermittently for years afterward without other outward signs of illness. Luckily most will have it as kids and not be susceptible later in life. ...Read more
Yes, it can be.: If you have mononucleosis the fever usually resolves within about 10 days. Swelling of lymph nodes & organs usually resolves within about a month. You may have fatigue from several weeks to several months. You may be contagious for several months (even if asymptomatic). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long is a person with shingles contagious?
- How long is a person contagious with the flu?
- How long is a person with diphtheria contagious?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long is a person contagious with bronchitis?
- How long is a person with mrsa contagious?
- How long is a person with flu contagious?
- How long is someone contagious with mono?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online