Doctor insights on:
How Long For Pain To Subside After Ruptured Ovarian Cyst
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Depends: It depends on the size of the cyst that ruptured. Obviously, larger cyst will contain more fluid and will take longer to be reabsorbed. ...Read more
Varies: It varies from person to person. Some people don't have pain when the cyst ruptures while others have excruciating pain. You should see a doctor if pain is severe or persistent. ...Read more
Variable: It takes from hours to several days. ...Read more
How long should one abstain from intense exercise (prof athlete caliber) while recovering from a ruptured ovarian cyst?
I had an ovarian cyst rupture 3 weeks ago how long will the pain & discharge last untill back to normal !? & the fluid when will it go away ?
So sorry : I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Those can be very very painful. If you're 3w post rupture, the pain should be getting better by now. You may want to give it another 7 to 10 days, and if the pain is still severe consider seeing your doctor for a repeat ultrasound to make sure everything looks normal. I don't know if the discharge is related to the rapture at all. They could be separate issues. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should you have pain after ovarian cyst ruptures?
- Pain after ruptured ovarian cyst
- Pain after ovarian cyst rupture
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After a ovarian cyst ruptures how long will you cramp
- How long to wait for sex after ovarian cyst rupture?
- Ovarian cyst rupture how long does pain last
- How long does pain from a ruptured ovarian cyst last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free