Doctor insights on:
How Long For Pain To Subside After Ruptured Ovarian Cyst
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Depends: It depends on the size of the cyst that ruptured. Obviously, larger cyst will contain more fluid and will take longer to be reabsorbed. ...Read more
Variable: People have different responses to pain and cysts can have blood or simple fluid. Let's assume you never have pain and it was a "simple"fluid filled cyst; generally a week or two. Many go unnoticed and consider the pill. They can help avoid future such issues; good luck, i hope you feel better soon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Variable: It takes from hours to several days. ...Read more
10 days ago I had ovarian cyst rupture.went to work after week and feel pain and tenderness again.how long does it 'heal' inside?i'm still resting...
Depends on: It depends on the size of ruptured cyst. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long to wait for sex after ovarian cyst rupture?
- How long for fluid to disipate after ruptured ovarian cyst?
- How long to wait for sex after ovarian cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does pain from a ruptured ovarian cyst last?
- Ovarian cyst rupture how long does pain last
- After a ovarian cyst ruptures how long will you cramp
- How long does it take an ovarian cyst to rupture?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free