Doctor insights on:
Time For Marijuana To Leave The Urine
I am 119 lbs, 173 CM tall. I've smoked every day for about a year and half- nearly two years. How long will it take for marijuana to leave my urine?
See 1 more doctor answer
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
How long does it take for marijuana to leave the urine of a 105lb female. Applying for a job have to take a drug test quit smoking 3 weeks ago will i be ok
Hello, : Hello, if you smoked marijuana once, it's metabolites could be out of your system within a week. If you are a chronic or heavy user, it could take up to a couple months to clear the metabolites. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
That depends: On how much you have smoked over how long. Count on a month. ...Read more
Up to a month : It depends on the potency of the cannabis. It also depends on how much a person consumes. Because thc is stored in fat cells, it takes a while to leave the body via metabolism and excretion. This may take up to a month. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long for thc to leave urine?
- How long for marijuana to leave system?
- How long does it take for marijuana to leave system?
- How long for marijuana to leave your system?
- How long does it take for alcohol to leave urine?
- How long for marijuana to leave body?
- How long it takes for marijuana to leave your system?
- How long for alcohol to leave urine?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free