Doctor insights on:
Time For Marijuana To Leave The Urine
I am 119 lbs, 173 CM tall. I've smoked every day for about a year and half- nearly two years. How long will it take for marijuana to leave my urine?
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
A long long time: Even after cessation. 4 weeks minimum and for a chronic daily user, months after years of usage 4 urine 2 b thc cleared. Please, keep your mental health safe, seek help to discontinue ur mj usage, u will achieve a great victory on urself. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Impossible to know: Synthetic marijuana could be any chemical and/or herb -- so it's impossible to know how long it remains in your urine without knowing specifically what you've consumed. Then, lab standards would have to be developed. Synthetic marijuana is a designer drug -- the makers are changing molecules to avoid laws. Of course this makes it even more dangerous to use. Please don't. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Depends: THC stays detectable longer than most other drugs and may be detectable three months after last use in chronic heavy user. See this site for information about clearance of drugs. http://www.canorml.org/healthfacts/drugtestguide/drugtestdetection.html ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for marijuana to leave your urine test?
- How long for thc to leave urine?
- How long for marijuana to leave system?
- How long does it take for marijuana to leave system?
- How long does it take for alcohol to leave urine?
- How long for marijuana to leave body?
- How long for alcohol to leave urine?
- How long does it take for marijuana to leave system when pregnant?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free