Doctor insights on:
Time For Marijuana To Leave The Urine
I am 119 lbs, 173 CM tall. I've smoked every day for about a year and half- nearly two years. How long will it take for marijuana to leave my urine?
A long long time: Even after cessation. 4 weeks minimum and for a chronic daily user, months after years of usage 4 urine 2 b thc cleared. Please, keep your mental health safe, seek help to discontinue ur mj usage, u will achieve a great victory on urself. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Impossible to know: Synthetic marijuana could be any chemical and/or herb -- so it's impossible to know how long it remains in your urine without knowing specifically what you've consumed. Then, lab standards would have to be developed. Synthetic marijuana is a designer drug -- the makers are changing molecules to avoid laws. Of course this makes it even more dangerous to use. Please don't. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
1- 14 weeks: Depending on the chronicity of use, amount of use and body fat content, urine test may be positive for a week to 14 weeks. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for marijuana to leave your urine test?
- How long for thc to leave urine?
- How long for marijuana to leave system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for alcohol to leave urine?
- How long for marijuana to leave body?
- How long for alcohol to leave urine?
- How long does it take for marijuana to leave system when pregnant?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free