Doctor insights on:
How Long For A Swollen Lip To Go Down
Depends on cause: If due to infected tooth, tooth needs treatment for swelling to resolve. If due to trauma, varies with amount of damage. Are you taking any medications? ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Up to five days: Since it could take Effexor up to five or more days to clear you blood stream, the swelling could persist during that time. If severe , call your family doc for an antihistamine recommendation or try one over the counter, like Benadryl or loratidine. If it is severe, a short burst of steroids could be tried. L. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
About 3-5 days: Hello. If the damage is minor, use ice for 15-20 minutes a few times per day to reduce the swelling. It should be better in 3-5 days. If not, go to urgent care or contact your regular doctor's office. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Depends : On how bad you bit it. It should be healed in a day or two. Lip heals quickly. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
10 days: Assuming the fat lip is from trauma, 10 day is above average for the swelling to go down. It may take a bit longer for bruising to resolve. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Depends: It depends on the cause of the swelling and the amount of the swelling. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Depends: If it is from a food allergy, Epinephrine injection can reduce it quite rapidly. If it is from other conditions, then one needs to know what causes it before an appropriate treatment can be used. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Lip swelling: What caused you lip to swell, and how long has it been swollen for? Is your lip also painful? Due to the fact that the lip does not typically swell without a significant reason. I would recommend that you see your doctor for an examination. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My mom has a swollen lip and had a pimple and popped it five times already. The pain is going down to her jaw, and can't sleep. Should she see doctor?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should it take for lip swelling to go down from allergic reaction?
- How long will it take for the swelling to go down after a knee surgery?
- How long does it take for swollen to go down in hand after surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does a swollen lymph node take to go down?
- How long does it take for tooth infection swelling to go down?
- How long does it typically take for a sunburn to go away?
- How long will it take for a small sebaceous cyst take to go away on its own?
- How long does it take for a swollen lip to go down?