Doctor insights on:
How Long For A Swollen Lip To Go Down
Up to five days: Since it could take Effexor (venlafaxine) up to five or more days to clear you blood stream, the swelling could persist during that time. If severe , call your family doc for an antihistamine recommendation or try one over the counter, like Benadryl or loratidine. If it is severe, a short burst of steroids could be tried. L. ...Read more
Depends : On how bad you bit it. It should be healed in a day or two. Lip heals quickly. ...Read more
10 days: Assuming the fat lip is from trauma, 10 day is above average for the swelling to go down. It may take a bit longer for bruising to resolve. ...Read more
Depends: It depends on the cause of the swelling and the amount of the swelling. ...Read more
Depends: This depends on the severity and reason. If it is from accidental lip-biting and without any open wound, you will see the healing takes place within a few days. However, more severe cut or trauma in lip may have caused internal bleeding, or infection. If this is the case, you will experience much delayed healing, and seeing a professional first may make a huge difference in how fast you can heal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does a swollen ankle take to go down?
- How long does a swollen lymph node take to go down?
- How long does it take for a swollen lip to go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to make jammed swollen finger go down?
- Treating swollen lips
- How long for swelling to go down after strep?
- How long for swelling to go down after surgery?
- How long does it take for a swollen lip to go down?