Doctor insights on:
How Long For A Swollen Lip To Go Down
Up to five days: Since it could take Effexor up to five or more days to clear you blood stream, the swelling could persist during that time. If severe , call your family doc for an antihistamine recommendation or try one over the counter, like Benadryl or loratidine. If it is severe, a short burst of steroids could be tried. L. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My mom has a swollen lip and had a pimple and popped it five times already. The pain is going down to her jaw, and can't sleep. Should she see doctor?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should it take for lip swelling to go down from allergic reaction?
- How long will it take for the swelling to go down after a knee surgery?
- How long does it take for swollen to go down in hand after surgery?
- How long does a swollen ankle take to go down?
- How long does a swollen lymph node take to go down?
- How long does it take for tooth infection swelling to go down?
- How long does it typically take for a sunburn to go away?
- How long will it take for a small sebaceous cyst take to go away on its own?
- How long does it take for a swollen lip to go down?