Doctor insights on:
How Long Dose It Take For A Permanent Tooth To Grow Out Completely
Pls what's a solution for a permanent tooth that has been shaking since it began to grow since i was a child & until now it stil shakes?
You need a dentist: You will need to see a dentist in order to get the answer to that question. You will need both a clinical exam and an x-ray or two to determine what is causing the "shaking" or mobility of that tooth. Without having any information at hand, we have no way of knowing for sure what the problem is, nor what can be done, if anything, to correct or treat it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi, my 18 month old daughter fell sticking an incisor in the gum and bone. What should I do? Remove it or leave it? Grow the permanent tooth? Thanks
What is the right process and cost for a permanent tooth replacement (not a bridge)? One of my tooth was removed by a dentist long ago. Now i want to have a new tooth permanently attached to my jaw bone. What is the right process and associated cost.
Get an Xray: See your dentist and get an xray of the site to make sure there are no pieces of the tooth under the gums. The dentist can give you options after he examines the area and surrounding bone. You have many options. A few are , do nothing, place an implant or bridge, build a removable prosthetic to replace the tooth, or move another tooth into the space with orthodontics. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See a dentist: You have a couple of choices. First is to see a dentist for evaluation and treatment. Second is to do. Toning and loose the tooth. Better to find out the cause and treatment options. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for muscles to grow after working out?
- How long does it take for hair to grow back if pulled out?
- How to take out a tooth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to completely detox from alcohol?
- How long does it take for a scratched cornea to completely heal?
- How long does a broken arm take to heal completely after surgery?
- How long does it take your body to completely clear alcohol?
- Talk to a dentist online for free