Doctor insights on:
How Long Dose It Take A Toe Fracter To Heal
How long will my cut toe take to heal? I accidentally shaved off about 2 layers of skin and its not stitchable, how to i help it heal faster?
Patient dependent: In a perfect world, bones typically take 6-8 weeks to heal, but with a dislocation, the soft tissue disruption can sometimes prolong that. However, improper immobilization, activity on the foot, complications in swelling and/or systemic medical conditions can cause delays in the healing process. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Would depend : On the soft tissue structure is, the injury, the circulatory status of the patient.... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for a toe fracture to heal?
- How long will it take for a fractured toe to heal?
- How long dos it take for a bruised toe to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- About how long does it take for a broken toe to heal
- About how long does it take for a broken big toe to heal
- How long does it take for a big toe fracture to heal?
- How long it takes for a fracture to heal?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free