Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Warfarin Stay In Our System
At least a few days: It can take up to 5 or more days for the medication to reach therapeutic effect. Sensitivity to the medication is based on genetic factors, as well as interaction with diet and other medications. Other newer anticoagulants may work within hours. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Warfarin: The duration of time it takes for warfarin to be eliminated from your body depends on a few factors. It depends on the dose that you were previously taking, it depends on the pro time level at the time that you stop warfarin, and it depends on how much vitamin k is in your diet. That being said, usually we estimate 5 to 7 days for reduction of the effect of warfarin down to a level of baseline. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Premature ejaculate?: I assume you mean that you ejaculate too quickly and would like to extend the time you spend in intercourse. You could try masturbating before sex with your partner, wearing a condom, or there are several otc products that contain a local anesthetic in cream to numb the penis so that you do not ejaculate quite as rapidly. As a last resort there is a medication called depoxitine. ...Read more
Discuss with doctor: There are too many factor to discuss here. You need to discuss this with your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does plan b stay in your system?
- How long does vyvanse stay in system?
- How long does fluconazole stay in your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does phentermine stay in your system?
- How long does nicotine stay in your body system?
- How long does klonopin stay in your system?
- How long does prednisone stay in your system?
- Talk to a cardiologist online