Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Vomiting Associated With Thalassemia Last
Chest pain: Chest pain after vomiting doesn't generally last more than a few minutes. Sometimes there can be spasm of the esophagus or even a tear in the esophagus after severe vomiting. In the case of the tear the pain will last and marks the need for urgent care. Spasm generally wouldn't last more than half an hour. If you are experiencing prolonged pain post vomiting, you should seek medical care. ...Read more
How long a spleen pain lasts at a time? Is there any medication b4 start the pain? She is 2 years with beta thalassemia intermedia. Hbn is 8.6 now.
try Ibuprofen: I am assuming that her splenic pain is due to splenic sequestration. Blood may suddenly pool in the spleen. It causes splenic capsule to stretch out causing pain, but also causing her hemoglobin to drop, and may make her very sick. Mild splenic sequestration is tolerable, and for that, one could give Ibuprofen or acetaminophen, but for severe pain, i would recommend a visit to an emergency room. ...Read more
I used a cleaner + bleach last night. When I finished, I ended up vomiting for about 20 minutes & now I have extreme nausea. How long to pass?
How long a spleen pain lasts at a time? How frequent it happen? Both ques are for a 2 years child. She is a beta thalassemia intermedia patient.
spleen pain: Pain from the spleen can be severe and can last a week or more. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does vomit color associated with thalassemia last?
- How long does vomiting associated with roseola last?
- How long does vomiting associated with food allergies last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does vomiting associated with the flu last?
- How long does vomiting associated with kidney stones last?
- How long does vomit color associated with appendicitis last?
- How long does vomiting associated with milk allergy last?
- Talk to a pediatrician online